gravatar

NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE

Let me show you my feel with him.


I can't expLain you about my whoLe feel,,but here's a thing 
everytime he talking to me ,he aLways Look at my eyes,,and when It happened,,I can't think about anything else. all I do with him is Like the first time. Most everythings he do,,,make me smiLe,,,,can I not love him for awhile ? (kayak Lagu ya?) 
When he standing beside me,,I feel comfort,I feel save,I feel he is keep me from a bad things. Every step with him,,,make me won't let him go,,,
every moment with him is the greatest one.
I don't care about anythings else,,,It's more than enough. Everything I've got with him,is everythings that every people is searching for. I never felt this way before. I can't see anybody else that more than him. He's my everythings!!! 




memoyz feel Love Love Love

chat with ME !!!! (-^_^-)

Pengikut

FOLLOW

STATISTIC

BACKLINK

backlink backlink backlink Free BackLinks